This low fodmap chicken and veggie skewers recipe is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Servings - 1
To make our low fodmap chicken and veggie skewers recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thick short strips
- ½ zucchini, cut into ½“ rings
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized
- Casa De Sante BBQ Seasoning
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- Olive oil for greasing
To make our low fodmap chicken and veggie skewers recipe, follow these steps:
- Marinade the chopped chicken breast in 1 Tbsp. regular olive oil and liberal dousing of Casa De Sante BBQ Seasoning.
- Marinade the bell pepper, zucchini and cherry tomatoes also in Casa De Sante BBQ Seasoning.
- Skewer the chicken breast, bell pepper, zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
- Grill, pan sear or bake the shrimps until done, about 8-10 minutes.
- On a grill or in a 400 F oven, place the skewers and cook for 8 min, turn and cook another 5 minutes or until done.
- If the cherry tomatoes are skewered whole, eat with caution as they will be very hot inside.
- Dress with a squeeze of lemon and serve with a cup of mixed greens salad.
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap chicken recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this low fodmap chicken and veggie skewers recipe!