Here's a low FODMAP Chicken Salad Recipe you might enjoy if you're having trouble finding the right low fodmap recipe!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Tbsp. dairy-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lactose-free plain yogurt (greek or coconut)
- 1 tablespoon Casa De Sante LemonAID original
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1/3 lb. cubed grilled chicken
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning
- GF Brown Rice Crackers – 1 serving
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a small bowl, make dressing: whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, LemonAID and rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing with chicken and toss until combined. Sprinkle rosemary to garnish and serve with Gluten-free brown rice crackers.
350 Calories per serving (without crackers)
Gluten Free, Soy-free, Dairy Free (if using dairy-free mayo and yogurt)
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
Interested in more low FODMAP recipes? Find your favorite low fodmap cookbook and get cooking!
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap chicken recipes? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken Salad Recipe!