Low FODMAP Carrot Cake Energy Balls Recipe
This Low FODMAP Carrot Cake Energy Balls Recipe is a quick and healthy low FODMAP snack: healthy carrot cake bliss balls with cinnamon, flaxseed, maple syrup, carrot and Casa De Santé plain granola.
Servings – 7
To make our Low FODMAP Carrot Cake Energy Balls Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup baby carrots - shredded finely
- 1 pack Casa De Santé plain granola
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseeds
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
To make our Low FODMAP Carrot Cake Energy Balls Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Shred the baby carrots, flaxseed and Casa De Santé plain granola in a food processor or blender, and pour into a medium bowl.
- Whisk egg white until frothy then add to bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut flour. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, take a small amount of the mixture (about 1½ - 2 tablespoons) and condense the mix. Then gently roll into a ball form.
- Will make around 14 balls which will be 7 servings. Bake the balls for 12-15 minutes.
60 calories (per 2 balls)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
Love this low FODMAP snack? We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Carrot Cake Energy Balls Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.