Servings – 1
- ½ Cantaloupe Melon, sliced
- Serrano Ham – 2-3 slices
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Arugula – handful
- Mint Sprig
- Casa De Sante LemonAID original – 3-4 Tbsp.
- Parmesan for garnish (Optional)
- In a large bowl toss the melon and arugula in the olive oil.
- Transfer to a plate and add the Serrano ham.
- Add the Parmesan if using, then drizzle with the LemonAID and season to taste.
150 Calories per serving (with parmesan).
Gluten Free, Dairy Free (if not using parmesan).
For low FODMAP cooking at home, head over to our post on the best low FODMAP cookbooks.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.