- ¼ medium carrot, peeled and diced
- ¼ zucchini, diced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 of a tempeh block, cubed (about 75-80g, tempeh is low fodmap up to 150g) (substitute option Tofu/chicken)
- ½ cup of cooked rice, white or brown (sub quinoa)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rice and cook per box instructions and set aside ½ cup cooked rice.
- Preheat oven to 380F, and set up a lined baking sheet. Toss the tempeh in olive oil and Casa De Santé Indian seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrot, Casa De Santé Indian seasoning and sauté about 8 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini, lettuce and lemon juice and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- In a bowl layer rice, vegetables and tempeh. Serve hot!
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!