Low FODMAP Vegetable Tagine with Baked Tempeh and Rice Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Tagine with Baked Tempeh and Rice Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¼ medium carrot, peeled and diced
- ¼ zucchini, diced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 of a tempeh block, cubed (about 75-80g, tempeh is low fodmap up to 150g) (substitute option Tofu/chicken)
- ½ cup of cooked rice, white or brown (sub quinoa)
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Tagine with Baked Tempeh and Rice Recipe, follow these steps:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rice and cook per box instructions and set aside ½ cup cooked rice.
- Preheat oven to 380F, and set up a lined baking sheet. Toss the tempeh in olive oil and Casa De Santé Indian seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrot, Casa De Santé Indian seasoning and sauté about 8 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini, lettuce and lemon juice and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- In a bowl layer rice, vegetables and tempeh. Serve hot!
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Tagine with Baked Tempeh and Rice Recipe!