This Easy Low FODMAP Summer Pasta Salad Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap salad vegetarian recipe that your whole family will love!
If you're a vegetarian, this is a perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetables salads recipes collection!
Makes 4 servings.
To make our Low FODMAP Summer Pasta Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 5 radishes
- 200g gluten-free pasta
- 1/4 cup of olives
- 1 handful of basil
- 2 tbsp sunflower
- 1 tsp Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 3 tsp Casa de Sante low FODMAP Salad Dressing Basil & Lemon.
To make our Low FODMAP Summer Pasta Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 5 radishes.
- In a bowl add 200g cooked gluten-free pasta.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, 1/4 cup of olives,1 handful of basil, 2 tbsp sunflower, 1 tsp Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning, 3 tsp Casa de Sante low FODMAP Salad Dressing Basil & Lemon.
- Mix all and serve.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap salad vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Summer Pasta Salad Recipe!