Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Shrimp-Fried Rice Recipe? Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp-Fried Rice Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 cups shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked and chilled
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup butternut squash
- 1 scallion, chopped (green part)
- 3 tbsp. Kikkoman Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 2 cups boiling water
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp-Fried Rice Recipe, follow these steps:
1) In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp. Cook until
shrimp is opaque. Add butternut squash and scallion.
2) Add lime juice and spices. Mix in 1 tbsp. of soy sauce. Simmer for 4
3) In a separate skillet, cook eggs and chop up into small pieces.
4) Add cooked rice to shrimp mix, and mix in remaining soy sauce.
5) Stir in cooked eggs and keep mixing until heated through.
6) Serve hot.
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Shrimp-Fried Rice Recipe!