- 2 cups shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked and chilled
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup butternut squash
- 1 scallion, chopped (green part)
- 3 tbsp. Kikkoman Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 2 cups boiling water
1) In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp. Cook until
shrimp is opaque. Add butternut squash and scallion.
2) Add lime juice and spices. Mix in 1 tbsp. of soy sauce. Simmer for 4
3) In a separate skillet, cook eggs and chop up into small pieces.
4) Add cooked rice to shrimp mix, and mix in remaining soy sauce.
5) Stir in cooked eggs and keep mixing until heated through.
6) Serve hot.
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!