This Low FODMAP Vegetarian Potato Kale and Bean Hash is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection!
PREP:10 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:309 Level:Easy
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Potato Kale and Bean Hash, you will need the following:
- 1 Potato
- 1/2 can Garbanzo Beans
- 3 cups Dinosaur Kale
- 1 Lemon
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Oil
- 1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Potato Kale and Bean Hash, follow these steps:
1. Heat garlic oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced potatoes and ½ Tbsp salt, toss well to coat.
2. Cover the skillet and cook for 7-9 minutes, tossing occasionally to ensure that all sides of the potatoes are browned evenly.
3. Add 1/2 can of Garbanzo beans to the skillet with the potatoes, mix well and arrange the beans into a single layer in the pan. Leave to cook for 3-5 minutes, flipping once or twice so that the beans can brown.
4. Add 3 cups kale and cook briefly until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and sprinkle in lemon zest, pepper, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, salt to taste, and crushed pepper flakes (optional).
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Potato Kale and Bean Hash!