- ½ large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 Green onion/scallion diced, green part only
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a mini muffin tray.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the eggs first. Next add the tomato, bell pepper and scallions. Whisk well.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into each tin, just to the top. If tolerated, sprinkle some parmesan on each muffin mixture.
- Place the trays on the middle oven rack and bake for about 25-30 minutes. They will look puffed and golden when done.
- These muffins can be served immediately or refrigerated for later use. A few seconds in the microwave will do the trick for reheating.
- Enjoy this with some unsweetened non-dairy milk with coffee for a great breakfast.
250 calories (with cheese) Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free