Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Sliders with Arugula Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Sliders with Arugula Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb. ground lean turkey
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (HFCS free)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato sauce
- 3 mini GF rolls (or 2 slices GF buns), halved
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ Lemon juice
To make our Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Sliders with Arugula Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a greased pan on medium heat, stir fry the bell pepper and carrots with a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning. Cook for 3-5 minutes and set aside.
- In the same pan add the ground turkey with a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning, Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and 1 tsp. of the Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock.
- Brown the turkey for a couple of minutes then add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce and continue to cook another 10 minutes. Adjust seasonings to suit taste.
- Toast the rolls and fill with the turkey sloppy joe’s mixture and some arugula.
- Serve the rest of the arugula on the side with some extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
600 calories. GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Sliders with Arugula Recipe!