Low FODMAP Tofu Butter Chicken Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Tofu Butter Chicken Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Gold Oil
- 1, 14oz can of coconut cream.
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Pomodoro Tomato sauce
- 1 pack of extra firm tofu (sprouted is better), cubed
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- ½ cup of cooked rice, white or brown (sub quinoa) to serve with
To make our Low FODMAP Tofu Butter Chicken Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat up a deep sauce pan, or pot over medium heat and add in the Garlic Gold Oil.
- Add the Casa De Santé Indian seasoning and stir quickly until fragrant.
- Next add the coconut cream and Pomodoro Tomato sauce and stir.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens and then add the Tofu.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve warm with some rice or quinoa.
430 calories (without rice)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Tofu Butter Chicken Recipe!