- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Gold Oil
- 1, 14oz can of coconut cream.
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Pomodoro Tomato sauce
- 1 pack of extra firm tofu (sprouted is better), cubed
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- ½ cup of cooked rice, white or brown (sub quinoa) to serve with
- Heat up a deep sauce pan, or pot over medium heat and add in the Garlic Gold Oil.
- Add the Casa De Santé Indian seasoning and stir quickly until fragrant.
- Next add the coconut cream and Pomodoro Tomato sauce and stir.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens and then add the Tofu.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve warm with some rice or quinoa.
430 calories (without rice)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free