Low FODMAP Shakshuka Breakfast/Dinner Recipe — this is one delicious low FODMAP breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low FODMAP breakfast recipe collection! Good as a low FODMAP dinner recipe too!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Shakshuka Breakfast Dinner Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can of crushed canned tomatoes
- 1 Cup Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock prepared
- 2 Eggs
- Green onions (scallions), green part only
- Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning
- 1 Slice Gluten free low fodmap bread for dipping
- Olive oil for cooking
To make our Low FODMAP Shakshuka Breakfast Dinner Recipe, follow these steps:
- Deseed and chop the red bell pepper into thick strips. Roughly chop the spinach, and finely chop the green onions/scallions (green tips only).
- Heat a skillet over medium-‐high heat. Add the olive oil and the red bell pepper. Stir fry until it starts to soften.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock. Mix and allow the sauce to simmer for two minutes. Add most of the spinach (save some for garnish) and the green onions/scallions (green tips only).
- Allow the sauce to cook for another two minutes until it starts to thicken. Add the Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning . Season with salt and pepper.
- Crack the eggs into the tomato mixture, spacing them evenly around the frypan. Cover the frypan and allow to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the leftover spinach.
- Serve with a side of toasted low FODMAP gluten free bread.
Vegetarian, Dairy-‐free, Soy-‐free, Gluten Free
If you want to try your hand at low FODMAP cooking offline, check out a low FODMAP cookbook!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Shakshuka Breakfast Dinner Recipe!