Low FODMAP Indian Style Tofu with Spinach Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Indian Style Tofu with Spinach Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ block of extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup raw spinach
- ¼ cup strained no sugar lactose-free yogurt (Greek yogurt/ coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable stock powder
- Coconut oil for cooking (sub olive oil)
- ½ cup brown/white rice or quinoa to serve with
To make our Low FODMAP Indian Style Tofu with Spinach Recipe, follow these steps:
- Drain the tofu on paper towels. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat in a wok or a large skillet and add the tofu.
- Stir-fry until golden brown and remove from the heat.
- Heat another 1 tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat in a wok or skillet and add the Casa De Santé Indian seasoning.
- Cook, stirring, for about 15 seconds, or until the spices are fragrant and reddish-brown.
- Add the spinach and Casa De Santé Vegetable stock powder, stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze.
- Stir in the tofu, cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, until the spinach is uniformly wilted and the tofu is warmed through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the yogurt.
- Taste, adjust seasoning and serve with ½ cup brown or white rice or quinoa.
325 calories (without rice)
GF, Soy-free, Vegan (if using dairy-free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Indian Style Tofu with Spinach Recipe!