Low FODMAP INDIAN SPICE RICE PILAF Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP INDIAN SPICE RICE PILAF Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Case de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
- 1 cups green peas (canned)
To make our Low FODMAP INDIAN SPICE RICE PILAF Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add the basmati rice and sauté until translucent and begins to brown.
- Add 4 cups water, bay leaf, salt, and Case de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Add green peas, but do not stir. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Turn off the heat and let the rice sit for 5 more minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and stir before serving.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP INDIAN SPICE RICE PILAF Recipe!