Low FODMAP Glazed Maple Ham Recipe — Juicy, succulent cuts of maple & mustard glazed gammon... Yes please! Add it to your next family low fodmap dinner recipes to wow your guests.
To make our Low FODMAP Glazed Maple Ham Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 leg gammon bone-in
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- 4 bay leaves
- 1⁄4 tsp Casa De Sante Chili Seasoning Mix
To make our Low FODMAP Glazed Maple Ham Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cover gammon with cold water in a large pot. Add all spices, peppercorn and bay leaves and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 2 hours, topping water if needed.
- Remove liquid, and preheat oven to 400F. (Preserve liquid to use as broth)
- Remove the skin carefully while keeping the fat on the ham.
- In a jug, combine maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce.
- Glaze the ham in the maple glaze, and roast for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Turn the ham every 15 minutes in order to cook and brown evenly on all sides.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, carve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Glazed Maple Ham Recipe!