This Low FODMAP Egg Foo Young Recipe is delicious and super easy to make! Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe ideas— especially if you're craving some eggs, ham, or pancakes but on the low FODMAP diet!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Foo Young Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Casa De Santé Spicy Indian granola, pulsed
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce (or sub kosher salt, to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Casa De Santé LemonAID (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- ½ cup diced ham or cooked meat of choice
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 scallion/green onion stalks sliced, (green part only)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- Olive/Coconut oil for frying
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Foo Young Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pulsed savory granola, fish sauce, and Casa De Santé LemonAID until smooth.
- Mix in the ham, spinach, scallions, cilantro, and baking soda, and a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian seasoning.
- Heat up a greased skillet over medium heat.
- Use a large serving spoon to plop the batter in the pan, and flatten the pancake to ½-inch thick with the back of a spoon. Don’t overcrowd them. Should be about 3-4 pancakes.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Repeat until all pancakes are done. Enjoy with a side salad.
275 calories (per serving) GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Egg Foo Young Recipe!