Low FODMAP Crockpot Lamb Curry Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Crockpot Lamb Curry Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Pounds lamb stew meat
- 1 Pack low FODMAP spice mix (Indian hot)
- 3 Medium carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. low FODMAP vegetable stock powder
- 1 Cup boiling water
- Salt and pepper to taste.
To make our Low FODMAP Crockpot Lamb Curry Recipe, follow these steps:
- Brown meat on medium heat, along with ow FODMAP spice mix (Indian hot).
- Layer the crockpot with the chopped carrots, and add the cooked lamb. Add low FODMAP vegetable stock powder, water and milk until fully covered. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slow-cook for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot, with a side of brown rice.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap dinner recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Crockpot Lamb Curry Recipe!