Low FODMAP Chicken Curry Masala Recipe— a classic curry-stand recipe. Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes!
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Curry Masala Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb. chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut cream
- 1 Jalapeno or serrano pepper (optional)
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 GF wrap for dipping
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Curry Masala Recipe, follow these steps:
- Put the chicken in a bowl and toss with the lime juice and a pinch of Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning and leave to marinade.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat, and add a pinch of the Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning.
- Cook the spices gently for 1-2 minutes until they begin to smell aromatic, keeping them moving with a spoon to prevent them from burning.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes uncovered stirring occasionally.
- Take the sauce off the heat and set aside.
- In another pan heat 1 Tbsp. coconut oil and add the marinated chicken. Brown gently all over and set on kitchen paper to blot excess oil.
- Take the tomato sauce, use an immersion blender (or transfer into a food processor if necessary) and blitz to a smooth sauce.
- Put the sauce back on the heat and bring back to a simmer.
- Add the browned chicken to the sauce and bring back to a simmer. Simmer for 20 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally. If the sauce looks like it is getting a little thick add a couple of tablespoons of water.
- After 20minutes take off the heat and stir in the coconut cream. Taste and adjust the seasoning as required.
- Serve with a warm gluten free tortilla.
380 calories (without tortilla)
Dairy-free, Soy-free, GF
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap chicken recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken Curry Masala Recipe!