This easy low FODMAP Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe is a delicious, Thai food restaurant quality low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe, you will need the following:
- 8 oz. chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, deveined and shell removed
- 1 jar low FODMAP Artisan Pad Thai sauce
- 4 oz. rice noodles
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cook noodles and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat on a skillet.
- Add chicken breast and shrimp and cook until juices run clear.
- Add in ginger, carrots, green beans and broccoli. Cook until al dente.
- Stir in noodles and add low FODMAP Artisan Pad Thai sauce. Mix until well incorporated.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add crushed peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want to cook something else? We have hundreds of IBS-friendly recipes, or you can create your own with our handy Low FODMAP food list- just print it and bring it to the store!
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap dinner recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe!