- 2 small bananas, ripe, sliced and frozen
- 1 tsp. Matcha powder (substitute option: cocoa powder)
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé Granola for topping (not pictured here)
- Take 2 ripe small bananas, slice them up and freeze for at least 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- In a blender, combine the frozen bananas and matcha powder.
- Blend well until it takes an ice cream like texture.
- Divide into 2 servings and serve topped with Casa De Santé Plain granola.
280 Calories (per serving with granola)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free