Zucchini Pizza Boats Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Zucchini Pizza Boats Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 zucchinis halved and cored
- ½ cup no sugar pizza sauce
- ¼ lb ground turkey
- Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Casa De Sante Vegetable soup powder
- Pizza seasoning (sub Oregano)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh basil
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 GF bread, toasted and processed to flour-like
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
To make our Zucchini Pizza Boats Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; cut a thin slice from the bottom of each with a sharp knife to allow zucchini to sit flat.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch thick. shells.
- Steam the zucchini or place shells in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, drain and set aside.
- Make ½ cup vegetable broth using Casa De Sante Vegetable soup powder.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the turkey, until meat is no longer pink add vegetable broth to cook until the broth is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat; stir in coarsely ground gluten free bread and sea salt.
- Spoon the mixture into each zucchini shell. Pour about a tablespoon of Pizza sauce, halved cherry tomatoes and 2 tsp. parmesan on top of each “boat”.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
450 calories (with cheese)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Zucchini Pizza Boats Recipe!