Servings – 1
- 4 zucchinis halved and cored
- ½ cup no sugar pizza sauce
- ¼ lb ground turkey
- Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Casa De Sante Vegetable soup powder
- Pizza seasoning (sub Oregano)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh basil
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 GF bread, toasted and processed to flour-like
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; cut a thin slice from the bottom of each with a sharp knife to allow zucchini to sit flat.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch thick. shells.
- Steam the zucchini or place shells in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, drain and set aside.
- Make ½ cup vegetable broth using Casa De Sante Vegetable soup powder.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the turkey, until meat is no longer pink add vegetable broth to cook until the broth is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat; stir in coarsely ground gluten free bread and sea salt.
- Spoon the mixture into each zucchini shell. Pour about a tablespoon of Pizza sauce, halved cherry tomatoes and 2 tsp. parmesan on top of each “boat”.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
450 calories (with cheese)