- 1 bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot, shredded or julienned
- 1 cup lettuce
- Fresh Cilantro leaves
- Fresh mint leaves
- 8 jumbo shrimp
- Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 4 Rice paper wraps
- Tamari (wheat-‐free soy sauce) for dipping
- Chop the bell pepper, jalapeno, cucumber and lettuce. Shred or julienne the carrots.
- Marinade the shrimp in Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning and grill or pan sear them until done, about 8-‐10 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Place two rice papers together. Note which side is the smooth side -‐ this is supposed to be the outside of the roll. Submerge the rice papers into the water (both of them at the same time, together) for 2 seconds. Place both the rice papers (one on top of the other) on a board or the counter with the smooth side down.
- On the top part of the rice paper, place 3 shrimp with a mint leaf in between, add the lettuce, bell pepper, jalapeno, cucumber and cilantro.
- Fold the left and right edges of the rice paper in, then starting from the bottom, roll up. Serve with some tamari dipping sauce.
Dairy-‐free, Gluten Free
You will find great collections of more low FODMAP recipes in our signature cookbooks!