Servings -‐ 1
- 2 small/1 medium potato, boiled and chopped
- 5 long green beans, boiled and chopped
- 1 egg, cooked and chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Pinch of chives, dried or fresh
- 1 Tbsp. Mayo
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. parmesan(optional).
- 1 Gluten free tortilla or Rice paper rolls.
- Salt and pepper to suit taste
- In a bowl combine cooked and chopped, potatoes, egg, green beans and cherry tomatoes.
- Make the dressing, combine mayo, mustard, extra virgin olive oil, Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Dress the potato and egg salad with dressing made and garnish with chives.
- Serve wrapped in a gluten free tortilla or rice paper rolls.
450 calories (without parmesan, without wrap)
Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Soy free, Dairy-‐free (without parmesan)
For more cooking tips and recipes, pick up one of our low FODMAP cookbooks today!