Low FODMAP Zucchini Bread Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
Servings – 7
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Bread Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup GF Flour
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Bread Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix maple syrup, eggs, chia seeds and oil together until well blended.
- Add Zucchini and mix until well blended.
- Add Gluten Free Flour, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Powder and Baking Soda and mix until well blended.
- Lightly grease bread pan (1 large or 2 small). Pour mixture into pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- After baking, remove bread from oven and let cool.
- Remove from pans and serve or put into individual plastic bags and keep in refrigerator up to 1 week, otherwise freeze.
- Enjoy with some lactose free butter or yogurt and some Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
260 calories (per serving)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Zucchini Bread Recipe!