Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetable Lasagna Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Lasagna Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 package of brown rice lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 28 ounce can tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Lasagna Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and squash and cook until softened.
- Add roasted red peppers, tomato puree, Casa de santé Italian Tuscan seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and lay noodles flat.
- To assemble the lasagna, spoon enough of the vegetable mixture to cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Add a layer of four noodles, a third of the parmesan cheese, a third of the mozzarella cheese, and a third of the vegetable mixture.
- Add another layer of four noodles, cheese, and vegetables.
- Finish with a layer of noodles, vegetable mixture, and the parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Lasagna Recipe!