- 1 package of brown rice lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 28 ounce can tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and squash and cook until softened.
- Add roasted red peppers, tomato puree, Casa de santé Italian Tuscan seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and lay noodles flat.
- To assemble the lasagna, spoon enough of the vegetable mixture to cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Add a layer of four noodles, a third of the parmesan cheese, a third of the mozzarella cheese, and a third of the vegetable mixture.
- Add another layer of four noodles, cheese, and vegetables.
- Finish with a layer of noodles, vegetable mixture, and the parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.