- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp. full fat coconut milk
- ¼ bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, half sliced, half diced
- 2 scallion (green onion) stalks, green part only
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Coconut oil /olive oil for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a small baking dish or 2 individual ramekins with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and coconut milk. Season with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning. Whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet to medium heat. Add the scallions, bell peppers, spinach and ½ the Roma tomatoes that are diced.
- Season with a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and cook for about 5 minutes, or until veggies soften.
- Pour veggie mixture into baking dish. Top with egg and coconut milk mixture. Season with a dash of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with some tomato slices.
280 calories (per serving)
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free