Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetable Frittata Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Frittata Recipe, you will need the following:
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp. full fat coconut milk
- ¼ bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, half sliced, half diced
- 2 scallion (green onion) stalks, green part only
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Coconut oil /olive oil for greasing
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Frittata Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a small baking dish or 2 individual ramekins with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and coconut milk. Season with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning. Whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet to medium heat. Add the scallions, bell peppers, spinach and ½ the Roma tomatoes that are diced.
- Season with a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and cook for about 5 minutes, or until veggies soften.
- Pour veggie mixture into baking dish. Top with egg and coconut milk mixture. Season with a dash of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with some tomato slices.
280 calories (per serving)
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Frittata Recipe!