Servings – 1
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup tofu, cubed, cooked (to save time buy pre-cooked at deli/salad bar if not bake them per instruction below)
- 1 serving blue corn chips
- A pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 lemon wedge, juice
- Quick drizzle of balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- If tofu is not pre-cooked, season with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and bake in 400F for 20 minutes, flipping halfway though.
- On a plate arrange the halved cherry tomatoes and tofu. Season lightly with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and a quick drizzle of balsamic vinegar and a squeeze of lemon.
- Enjoy with a serving of blue corn chips.