Low FODMAP Tomato Basil Quinoa Soup with Savory Granola Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Tomato Basil Quinoa Soup with Savory Granola Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 scallion/green onion stalks, chopped (green part only!)
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 14 oz. can of whole peeled Roma tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé savory granola of choice
To make our Low FODMAP Tomato Basil Quinoa Soup with Savory Granola Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside ¼ cup of cooked quinoa.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan and gently sauté the green onion for a couple of minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except quinoa and granola) then fill the empty can of tomatoes with water and add to the pan
- Simmer gently for 10-15 minutes until the carrots are soft (depending on how small they've been cut) then blitz the soup with a hand blender or transfer to a
- blender (let cool slightly first if using normal blender).
- If it looks too thick, add a bit more water and then check the seasoning. Add in the quinoa and let it heat up.
- Serve topped with Casa De Santé savory granola.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Tomato Basil Quinoa Soup with Savory Granola Recipe!