You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Thin Mint Shake Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap drink that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap drinks recipe collection! Good as a low fodmap snack too!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Thin Mint Shake Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¾ cup no sugar lactose-free/Greek/coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 1 Cup no sugar non-dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp. dairy-free chocolate chips (high fructose corn syrup free)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 Casa De Santé Plain Granola
To make our Low FODMAP Thin Mint Shake Recipe, follow these steps:
- Place all ingredients, except granola and a few chocolate chips for garnish, in a blender to make the smoothie.
- Add ice as needed and serve in a tall glass with the few remaining chocolate chips and Casa De Santé granola as garnish.
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap drinks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap drinks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Thin Mint Shake Recipe!