- 1 frozen bananas, diced
- 1 cup packed organic spinach leaves
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla non-dairy milk such as almond milk
- 10 mint leaves OR 1/4 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 1 scoop non-dairy no-fructose protein powder of choice (vanilla is nice) [optional]
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé Granola for topping
- Slice the bananas first before freezing for at least 2 hour or ideally overnight.
- Place all ingredients (except granola) in a blender and blend well. Add ice if necessary or more non-dairy milk if needed.
- Pour into serving glass, top with Casa De Santé Granola and enjoy immediately.
420 calories (with granola)
Vegan (if using vegan protein powder), GF, Soy-free