Low FODMAP Spinach and Tomato Omelette Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Spinach and Tomato Omelette Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. scallion/green onion, chopped (green part ONLY, optional)
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Garlic oil for cooking
- Fresh cracked pepper (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Spinach and Tomato Omelette Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl crack the eggs and beat them with 1 Tbsp. of water.
- On medium heat, heat up a greased skillet and sauté the chopped scallions (green part only).
- Next add the tomatoes and spinach with ¼ tsp. of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in the eggs and swirl to coat the pan. When it starts to cook and lightly brown gently lift the corners and fold or flip. Cook another couple minutes or until the eggs set.
- Serve hot with some fresh cracked pepper.
400 calories, Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free
If you’re looking for quick Low FODMAP breakfasts, try one of the ready-made bowls from our store page!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spinach and Tomato Omelette Recipe!