- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef, sweet potato, Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix, and salt in an ovenproof skilled over medium heat.
- When the meat is almost cooked through, add the spinach and zucchini and cook for about 4-5 more minutes.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- The eggs should puff up and be cooked through.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over warm frittata before serving, if desired.