Low FODMAP SOUTHWESTERN FRITTATA Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap snack that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection! Good as a low fodmap dinner too!
To make our Low FODMAP SOUTHWESTERN FRITTATA Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
To make our Low FODMAP SOUTHWESTERN FRITTATA Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef, sweet potato, Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix, and salt in an ovenproof skilled over medium heat.
- When the meat is almost cooked through, add the spinach and zucchini and cook for about 4-5 more minutes.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- The eggs should puff up and be cooked through.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over warm frittata before serving, if desired.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP SOUTHWESTERN FRITTATA Recipe!