You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Seasoned Roast Potatoes Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner snack or side recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection! Good as a low fodmap side too!
To make our Low FODMAP Seasoned Roast Potatoes Recipe, you will need the following:
- 5-6 potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Fresh parsley
To make our Low FODMAP Seasoned Roast Potatoes Recipe, follow these steps:
- First wash and dry your potatoes, removing any dirt.
- Slice 3/4 through in an accordion style. I thought this was harder than it looked.
- If you find yourself accidentally slicing all the way through your potatoes try placing wooden skewers or chopsticks on each side to create a guide for your knife to stop at.
- In a pan put 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the potatoes,
- Use a kitchen brush to coat each potato with olive oil , taking time to make sure the olive oil gets between each slice.
- Put Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante, put 1 tsp turmeric.
- Bake at 356°F for 35-40 minutes (again, this will vary based on the size of your potatoes).
- The goal is to make sure they are done on the inside and crispy on the edges.)
- Serve with parsley.
- Bon appetite!
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Seasoned Roast Potatoes Recipe!