Low FODMAP Scrambled Eggs Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Scrambled Eggs Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh herbs of choice such as Basil/Cilantro/chives.
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 cup mixed green side salad
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
To make our Low FODMAP Scrambled Eggs Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice bottom 2 inches from the top of each pepper (in one piece) to form shallow cups.
- Put peppers on a baking sheet. Crack 1 egg into each pepper. Season with Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Bake until whites are firm and yolks are still a little runny, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs of your choice.
- Serve with a small side salad, dress with dressing made with 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice.
90 calories (per bell egg pepper cup only)
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Scrambled Eggs Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe!