Try this Low FODMAP Roasted Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe for your next low fodmap snack!
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Roasted Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 Oz. turkey breast, roasted
- 2 Slices gluten-free bread
- 4 Slices cucumber
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tsp. butter
- 1 Tsp. low FODMAP Spice Mix
To make our Low FODMAP Roasted Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a small bowl, toss the roasted turkey breast in the spice mix.
- Spread some butter on the gluten free bread.
- Layer up all the ingredients, and enjoy!
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Roasted Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe!