Try this Low FODMAP Roasted BBQ Carrot Fries Recipe for your next low fodmap snack!
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love! Good as a low fodmap dinner recipe or side too!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Roasted BBQ Carrot Fries Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 medium Carrots, sliced into spears or if using baby carrots (5-6) use as is
- Olive Oil to coat and grease
- Brown Rice Flour to coat (Optional)
- Casa De Sante BBQ mix seasoning
- Sea Salt (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Roasted BBQ Carrot Fries Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat oven to 400° F (or 365 °F convection)
- Peel carrots (if desired), halved crosswise, and cut lengthwise if necessary to create even pieces.
- If using baby carrots you may use as is as shown in picture.
- In a bowl, toss together carrots, olive oil, Casa De Sante BBQ mix, ½ teaspoon sea salt and brown rice flour (Optional, to make more crispy, but really not needed)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange carrots in an even layer on top of aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes take pan out of oven, stir and flip and return to oven for another 20 minutes, take out flip and stir.
- Season with more sea salt if desired, and then serve hot.
100 calories per serving.
Vegan, Gluten Free.
Like this recipe? Explore more low FODMAP cooking with our favorite cookbooks!
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Roasted BBQ Carrot Fries Recipe!