Low FODMAP Rice Cake Bruschetta Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Rice Cake Bruschetta Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 rice cakes
- 1 tomato, diced
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Feta cheese, whipped (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Rice Cake Bruschetta Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl combine extra virgin olive oil and Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- In a separate bowl combine the chopped basil and chopped tomatoes.
- Mix the olive oil and tomato basil together.
- If the feta is not whipped, quickly whip it with a fork. Or you may substitute with a tablespoon of non-dairy or lactose free yogurt per rice cake.
- On each rice cake spread the feta, then top with the olive oil tomato basil mixture.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top of each prepared rice cake and enjoy immediately.
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Rice Cake Bruschetta Recipe!