Low FODMAP Quick Pasta with Spinach and Olives Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner and pasta recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner pasta recipes collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Quick Pasta with Spinach and Olives Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 oz. GF pasta
- 1 cup spinach, washed and chopped
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
To make our Low FODMAP Quick Pasta with Spinach and Olives Recipe, follow these steps:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Place the pasta in the pot, and cook until it is nearly done about 5-6 minutes (test it for doneness by tasting).
- Plunge the spinach into the water, and cook until it wilts, less than a minute. Drain quickly.
- Toss pasta and spinach in a bowl with the extra virgin olive oil, Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and chopped olives. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Quick Pasta with Spinach and Olives Recipe!