You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Potato Tart with Quinoa Crust Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Potato Tart with Quinoa Crust Recipe, you will need the following:
- ⅔ cup dry quinoa
- 1⅓ cup Casa De Santé vegetable stock
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced scallions/green onion (green part only)
- 2 medium potatoes sliced as thinly as possible on a mandolin
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes, pierced with a knife
- Thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Potato Tart with Quinoa Crust Recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine quinoa and Casa De Santé vegetable stock in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until quinoa is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x3, or equally sized tart pan generously.
- Combine 2 cups of the cooked quinoa with the egg and carefully mix together with your hands. Season with Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Spread evenly along the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top of the tart. Evenly sprinkle the green onions and thyme leaves on top of the parmesan and layer potatoes until the tart is half full.
- Evenly sprinkle some Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning on top of the potatoes, then layer more potatoes until about ¼" crust is visible.
- Evenly drizzle 1 tsp. olive oil over the potatoes and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for another 15 minutes, or until browned. Garnish with thyme sprigs (optional).
400 calories (with cheese) Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Potato Tart with Quinoa Crust Recipe!