- 1 large handful of fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- Add cilantro, lime juice, coconut milk, Lemonaid infusion, and water to a high-speed blender.
- Mix until cilantro is completely blended, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add frozen pineapple and blend another 3-4 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: Cilantro is a powerful herb that can help aid digestion.
- It’s used to prevent gas, bloating, and heartburn. It’s also a good source of vitamin K and A.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 14 ounces