- 1 medium papaya, cut and seeds scooped out
- ¼ cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup Casa De Santé Vegetable stock prepared
- 1 passion fruit (sub kiwi/oranges)
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1, 6oz lactose free yogurt/Greek yogurt/dairy-free yogurt
- Prepare the quinoa by cooking it in 1 cup Casa De Santé Vegetable stock, to add flavor. Adjust water as needed. Cook 5-6 minutes until quinoa is fluffy.
- Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Halve the papaya, and scoop out the center seeds. Fill both papaya boats with quinoa, cherry tomatoes, passion fruit and top with low FODMAP yogurt of choice.
Vegan, Soy-free, GF