Servings – 2
- 1 scallion/green onion stalk, green part only chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Greek yogurt/ lactose-free/dairy-free
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- A pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a mini muffin tray.
- In a small greased pan over medium heat, sauté the chopped scallions/green onions first until tender then add the chopped spinach.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Discard excess water.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the eggs, non-dairy milk, yogurt and a pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Place spinach mixture, crispy bacon pieces and a pinch of parmesan cheese (optional) in the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Then, carefully pour the egg mixture into each tin, just to the top.
- Place the trays on the middle oven rack and bake for about 15 minutes. They will look puffed and golden when done. Serve with a slice of GF toast.
- Quiches can be served immediately or refrigerated for later use. A few seconds in the microwave will do the trick for reheating.
250 calories (per serving) GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt), Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt)