You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Mini Crust-Less Quiche Lorraine Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snacks and low fodmap bread that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Mini Crust-Less Quiche Lorraine Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 scallion/green onion stalk, green part only chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Greek yogurt/ lactose-free/dairy-free
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- A pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Mini Crust-Less Quiche Lorraine Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a mini muffin tray.
- In a small greased pan over medium heat, sauté the chopped scallions/green onions first until tender then add the chopped spinach.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Discard excess water.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the eggs, non-dairy milk, yogurt and a pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Place spinach mixture, crispy bacon pieces and a pinch of parmesan cheese (optional) in the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Then, carefully pour the egg mixture into each tin, just to the top.
- Place the trays on the middle oven rack and bake for about 15 minutes. They will look puffed and golden when done. Serve with a slice of GF toast.
- Quiches can be served immediately or refrigerated for later use. A few seconds in the microwave will do the trick for reheating.
250 calories (per serving) GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt), Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Mini Crust-Less Quiche Lorraine Recipe!