Low FODMAP Meat Lasagna Soup Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Meat Lasagna Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 oz. gluten free lasagna noodles
- ¼ medium carrot, peeled and diced
- ½ lb. ground beef, pork, chicken or turkey
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1/3 15 oz. canned crushed tomatoes (no garlic no onion)
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh basil, as needed for garnish
To make our Low FODMAP Meat Lasagna Soup Recipe, follow these steps:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lasagna noodles and cook according to the package’s instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrot, Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and ground meat.
- Sauté until browned about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes. Add 1 cup of water and a tsp of Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder. Bring this all to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes.
- While the soup simmers, slice each lasagna noodle into ⅓-inch pieces (slice from the shorter side so that each piece has frilly ends on both sides).
- When the soup has finished simmering, stir in the noodles, spinach and parmesan (optional). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Meat Lasagna Soup Recipe!