Low FODMAP Maple Mustard Chicken with Green Beans Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Maple Mustard Chicken with Green Beans Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Green Beans (washed and trimmed)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
To make our Low FODMAP Maple Mustard Chicken with Green Beans Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and tamari. Whisk well and pour it into a ziplock baggie with the chicken breasts. Shake well and store in the fridge while you prep the rest.
- Toss your green beans in the extra virgin olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through. At the halfway point, transfer the green beans into a grilling basket. Grill for about 10 minutes or until slightly charred, tossing periodically.
- Remove chicken and beans from the grill and divide onto plates. Enjoy!
Makes 2 servings.
No GrillUse an oven preheated to 400 instead. Cook the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes per side or until cooked through.
No Green BeansUse asparagus or zucchini instead.
More CarbsGrill or roast some sweet potato as a side.
Prep AheadMarinate the chicken and store in the fridge up to 24 hours.
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Maple Mustard Chicken with Green Beans Recipe!