- 6-8 large size russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 ½ - 2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Case de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Parboil the potatoes in a large pan for about 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a glass or metal baking pan large enough to hold the potatoes in the oven to help prevent the potatoes from sticking.
- After parboiling, drain the potatoes and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes are resting, combine Case de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning with the olive oil.
- Add the lemon herb mixture to the potatoes and combine well.
- Transfer the potatoes to the hot baking pan.
- You should hear a sizzle as they touch the pan.
- Roast the potatoes for 60 minutes, turning them every 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.