- 10 kiwis
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Casa De Santé LemonAID
- Cut kiwis in half and use a large spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- Place in blender and pulse 3-4 times. Pour in sugar, lime juice and Casa De Santé LemonAID and pulse 6-8 more times, until the kiwis liquify and no chunks remain. Do not over mix, or you will break the kiwi seeds.
- Pour mixture into a plastic bag and seal, removing any air from inside the bag.
- Allow to chill in freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Once chilled, although not required you may churn your sorbet in an ice cream machine according to your manufacturer's instructions.
- Scoop into freezer-proof container and allow to chill for at least 4 more hours, preferably overnight. Enjoy!
270 Calories (per serving)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free