You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Lemonaid Sorbet Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dessert recipe that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Lemonaid Sorbet Recipe, you will need the following:
- 10 kiwis
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Casa De Santé LemonAID
To make our Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Lemonaid Sorbet Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut kiwis in half and use a large spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- Place in blender and pulse 3-4 times. Pour in sugar, lime juice and Casa De Santé LemonAID and pulse 6-8 more times, until the kiwis liquify and no chunks remain. Do not over mix, or you will break the kiwi seeds.
- Pour mixture into a plastic bag and seal, removing any air from inside the bag.
- Allow to chill in freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Once chilled, although not required you may churn your sorbet in an ice cream machine according to your manufacturer's instructions.
- Scoop into freezer-proof container and allow to chill for at least 4 more hours, preferably overnight. Enjoy!
270 Calories (per serving)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap desserts, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap desserts recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Lemonaid Sorbet Recipe!