- ½ avocado Zest
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (may substitute lactose-free milk)
- ¼ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Using a high-speed blender, add the avocado, zest and juice of limes, coconut milk, Lemonaid infusion, and maple syrup and mix until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again for about 2-3 minutes or until ice is completely blended.
- Tip: Using avocado in a smoothie is a great way to add creaminess and healthy fat.
- The best way to store the other half of the avocado is by scooping out the inside and mashing it along with some lemon juice.
- Store it in a plastic bag in the freezer and it’s ready for your next Key Lime Pie Smoothie.
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 12 ounces