You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Key Lime Pie Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Key Lime Pie, you will need the following:
- ½ avocado Zest
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (may substitute lactose-free milk)
- ¼ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Key Lime Pie, follow these steps:
- Using a high-speed blender, add the avocado, zest and juice of limes, coconut milk, Lemonaid infusion, and maple syrup and mix until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again for about 2-3 minutes or until ice is completely blended.
- Tip: Using avocado in a smoothie is a great way to add creaminess and healthy fat.
- The best way to store the other half of the avocado is by scooping out the inside and mashing it along with some lemon juice.
- Store it in a plastic bag in the freezer and it’s ready for your next Key Lime Pie Smoothie.
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 12 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Key Lime Pie Recipe!