You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Iced Green Tea Lemonaid Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap drink that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap drinks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Iced Green Tea Lemonaid Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 green tea teabag
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ bottle of LemonAID (cayenne)
- Lemon wedge for garnish
To make our Low FODMAP Iced Green Tea Lemonaid Recipe, follow these steps:
- To prepare this metabolism boosting drink, boil ½ cup of water and brew the green tea for 5 minutes.
- Let this cool and pour it over a tall glass of ice.
- Add the LemonAID (cayenne), stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and give a squeeze of this wedge into this drink.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free.
For more amazing low fodmap drinks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap drinks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Iced Green Tea Lemonaid Recipe!