- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ cucumber
- Handful of parsley
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- Place the water, Lemonaid infusion, cucumber, parsley, and lemon juice into a high-speed blend and mix until completely smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and frozen pineapple and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- More water can be added to make a thinner consistency.
- Tip: Don’t worry if your coconut oil turns into small frozen chunks in your smoothie.
- Coconut oil is naturally a liquid when warm, but solid when cold.
- Unless the texture bothers you, it’s a great way to add healthy fat to your smoothie.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces