Low FODMAP Green Smoothie Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap smoothie that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Green Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ cucumber
- Handful of parsley
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
To make our Low FODMAP Green Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Place the water, Lemonaid infusion, cucumber, parsley, and lemon juice into a high-speed blend and mix until completely smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and frozen pineapple and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- More water can be added to make a thinner consistency.
- Tip: Don’t worry if your coconut oil turns into small frozen chunks in your smoothie.
- Coconut oil is naturally a liquid when warm, but solid when cold.
- Unless the texture bothers you, it’s a great way to add healthy fat to your smoothie.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Green Smoothie Recipe!